Moisture wicking fabric wicks or pulls moisture away from your body to help keep you dryer. Wicking fabric also helps to keep you cool by pulling the moisture from your skin and then releasing it for evaporation.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of flat lock seams?
- What are the benefits of moisture wicking fabric?
- What are the benefits of 4 way stretch fabric?
- Is your activewear ethically made?
- Is your activewear sustainably made?
- Can I redeem my in-store gift card online?
- Can I redeem my online gift card in-store?
- How is a gift card sent to me?
- What are the technical features of your tights?
- What types of exercise are your tights made for?